Label Factory has developed labeling equipment to meet industry-specific requirements to protect the supply chain and the high demands of the industry.
It is essential to keep each product identified from the production line to the end user, keeping legible and protecting all the traceability data.
- Rules of identification and traceability compliance.
- Achieve minimum delivery times and eliminate mistakes.
- Combat counterfeiting, theft and parallel markets.
- Ensure rapid management of claims and returns.
- Precise label placement without reducing production speeds.
- Scalable systems that adapt to the evolution of production.
- Printing batch numbers.
- Printing of expiration dates.
- Printing commercial and marketing information.
- Printing of all types of barcodes, one-dimensional, 2-dimensional, Datamatrix.
- Compliance with GS-1 regulations.
Products or substrates:
- Vials and glass tubes.
- Flexible packaging
- Rigid plastic containers.
- Paper and plastic containers.
- Cardboard boxes