https://www.labelfactory.eu/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/729gris.jpg 460 460 root https://www.labelfactory.eu/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/logo-2.png root2017-05-09 14:40:172018-03-13 08:59:12Labelit 729
Application system by take-off plate and traction step by step up to 60m / min
- Production: 60 m/min.
- Minimum size (mm): 30×30
- Maximum size (mm): 180×300
- Equipment for Print and Apply self-adhesive labels on the top or side of products.
- P&A in real time.
- Designed for the application of labels on moving surfaces through different application systems depending on the size of the labels and the product to be labeled.
- The traction of the labels is done by the labeling machine itself.
- Manual height adjustment by means of a steering wheel, which can be optionally motorized.
- The structure that supports the machine is built in protected steel, folded and welded that brings great weight and rigidity to the machine.
- Its great robustness and reliability make it ideal for demanding working conditions 24 hours a day.
- The electrical cabinet is supported on the structure of the machine by placing the PC panel in a desk accessible to operators.
- The control is carried out by means of a SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-1200 PLC.
- Moreover, it has a luminous and sound beacon of 3 colors that indicates the state of the machine, in correct operation, in stop or error.
- High work capacity
- 24 hours / 7 day
- Optionally, bar code readers can be integrated in front of the suction plate that will verify that a label with a readable barcode has been placed.