https://www.labelfactory.eu/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/titanium-gris.jpg 460 460 root https://www.labelfactory.eu/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/logo-2.png root2017-05-08 15:44:312018-03-13 09:06:08Titanium
- Automatic pallet P&A equipment.
- The application is made through a aspiration cup. Optionally you can apply labels up to three sides of a pallet if requested with a mobile arm that allows three degrees of freedom.
- The arm operates through three pneumatic actuators that provide the system with high precision, speed, flexibility and reliability.
- The structure that supports the machine is built in protected steel, folded and welded that bring great weight and rigidity to the equipment. Weight necessary to counteract the inertia caused by the rapid movements of the arm.
- Optionally, an additional degree of freedom can be included, making the height programmable.
- The electrical cabinet is part of the machine including a PC panel or touch screen depending on the needs.
- The control is carried out by means of a SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-1200 PLC.
- Moreover, it has a luminous and sound beacon of 3 colors that indicates the state of the machine, in correct operation, in stop or error.
- The machine can perform a complete cycle with double-sided labeling in 18sec, (with preparation of labels and without counting the positioning time of the pallets that will depend on the customer’s line).
- The suction cup has a sensorized vacuum system as well as a blow to ensure the correct placement of labels on the pallets.
- Optionally, two barcode readers can be integrated: One on the bottom of the suction plate, which will verify that a label with a readable barcode has been placed. Another at the bottom of the printer at the exit of the labels, which checks that the barcode is correct before being applied.
- In the lower structure of the machine there are two cabinets: one to include a terminal block for external signals and another for different uses (manual tabletop printer for pallets peak, UPS …)